Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-08-02 Origin: Site
JCI’s Container Loading Supervision is evaluating: - Quantity as per the packing list - Carton conditions - To open at least 5 cartons per item to check if the products matched with specification - Container for general condition / container number - Loading method as per client’s instruction if applicable - Loading process monitoring - Container sealing.
We cover the following points during the Container Loading Supervision:Quantity and assortment/Correct products/Condition of containers /Supervising proper loading/Condition of export cartons/Stopping loading in bad weather/Shipping marks
Container Loading Procedure：
Our professional inspectors will come to the loading location in person to represent the interests of your company:
Inspection before container loading:
1. Record loading conditions (weather, container arrival time, container number, truck number, etc.)
2. Check the containers for damage, leaks, moisture, mildew, consistent container number printing, etc.
3. Check the goods before loading:
A. Is the product correct? Is it conform to the client’s requirements?
B. Is the product quantity sufficient? Is the quantity conform to the order and packing requirements?
C. Random select products to check whether the product quality is good? Meet the customer's requirements?
D. Is the package complete? Good?
Inspection during container loading:
1. In the process of loading, it is not allowed to use violence to load. It should be placed with care and according to the customer's requirements.
2. In the process of loading the container, we should count the number of products, not more or less.
3. At the beginning of loading, 1/4,1/2,3/4,4/4, carefully check the position and take photos.
4. After all the goods are loaded, check again whether the quantity is completely conform to the order, and check whether there are any goods left unfilled.
Inspection after container loading:
After checking that there is no problem, check the number of the cabinet lock. After checking that there is no problem, lock the container and make sure that it is completely locked. Take photos and record.