Views: 215 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-03-28 Origin: Site Inquire
1. Review whether the supplier development and certification procedures comply with relevant regulations; whether there are clear supplier selection targets and evaluation criteria; whether there is a supply market competition analysis, to understand potential channels and suppliers.
2. Review whether the supplier development and certification process obtains complete and authentic supplier information; whether it determines suppliers based on field visits, written investigations, sample inspections, or trials according to the actual situation of the supplier and our company; whether it conducts audits on suppliers, and carries out necessary investigation procedures for suppliers subject to industry regulatory requirements; whether it conducts risk assessments on the legal status, credit status, etc. of the supplier.
3. Review the completeness of supplier screening and evaluation records, and assess whether the selection, sorting, and approval of supplier information are merely formalities. Verify if appropriate decision-making procedures have been implemented to select preferred suppliers and establish a qualified supplier list.
4. Determine whether there is excessive reliance on specific suppliers and whether an alternative supplier team has been established.
5. Evaluate whether standardized management of supplier files has been implemented, including the establishment of a "Qualified Supplier List," and ensure that any modifications to supplier files have undergone appropriate approvals.
1. Has the selection and evaluation of suppliers followed relevant internal control requirements?
2. Were suppliers selected not by the tender results or from a list of qualified suppliers? Was there any situation where suppliers were designated or indirectly designated?
3. Are there any unreasonable long-term exclusive procurement arrangements?
1. Has the company established reasonable supplier evaluation criteria? Have these criteria taken into account financial and credit policy evaluations, contract performance, supplier delivery cycles, supply quality, on-time delivery rates, and supply prices?
2. Does the company conduct regular surveys and reviews of all suppliers? Are they assessing and evaluating supplier reputation, product quality, production capacity, and credit status?
3. Does the company have a mechanism for maintaining a blacklist of suppliers? Are there any restrictions on continuing to purchase from suppliers on the blacklist?
1.Have supplier profiles been established and are suppliers classified and managed based on product category, risk level, cooperation strategy, and other relevant factors?
2. Have you comprehensively documented the information obtained during the stages of supplier development and certification, assessment and evaluation, and procurement transactions? Have you accurately reflected the status of supplier development and certification, qualification, elimination, and other stages?